Privacy, Payments & Security
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY of Wiley Cub Limited
In order to improve your experience of the Wiley Cub we reserve your right to collate your data.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS AND WE ONLY SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH THIRD PARTIES IN A SECURE WAY.
The information we collect via this website may include:
1. Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site and enables us to give you a better, more personalised experience on our website. This data is collected by cookies and similar technologies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. We use different types of cookies including Google Analytics which is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. who set a cookie to collect standard internet log information and site visitor behaviour in order to evaluate use of our website and compile a report for us. Information about your use of our website and your IP address is transmitted to Google Inc and is used by us to evaluate use of our website, compile statistical reports on activity on our website and create profiles of aggregated visitors using Google Analytics demographics. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
5. We use Facebook, Instagram and Google Adwords to advertise Wiley Cub products and services. Our retargeting will display relevant ads tailored to you based on areas of the website that you have visited, by placing a cookie on your device. This cookie does not give us access to your device. The cookie is used to allow us to identify whether an individual has visited a page and if so, show them related advertisements. Retargeting allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
1. To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. To carry out security checks (this may involve sharing your details to fraud prevention agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks - this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
3. To comply with legal requirements
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology. If you wish to receive these communications, please tick the “Yes” box when entering your personal details. You may unsubscribe at a later date, if you wish - see “Your rights” section below.
1. You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us here. Please ensure you type “update” in the subject line of your email.
2. You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us here. Type “No Marketing” in the subject line and then the following in the main text:-
your postal address, including postcode, your email address
We will then suppress your data from all direct marketing, although we will still keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
3. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply email to us at the following address:
We are committed to ensuring that our customer have a safe and easy way to pay. The payment process is processed via PayPal and encrypted to the highest possible level, so you can rest assured that your payment details will never been seen by unauthorised persons. PayPal also use stringent fraud screening rules and the latest fraud detection tools available to ensure that all orders placed are genuine and not fraudulent.
This payment method allows us to securely accept credit and debit card or PayPal payments without capturing or storing your card information on our website. Payment information is collected by PayPal using an inline frame.
PayPal legal hub ca be found here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/legalhub-full
Klarna Payment Service - Legal and Privacy:
Customer Data Sharing
National and/or EU rules sets certain limits to how and when you may share customer-identifying information with Klarna. EU regulations state that the customer must have clicked the Klarna option before the Merchant shares any such information. Basically this means you share privacy data when the customers actively chooses the Klarna option in your checkout and the widget is shown, not before. Our default setup complies with EU regulations. If you operate in another jurisdiction, you must check what kind of setup is permitted before you do the integration.
Terms and Conditions
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria and the Netherlands.
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany, Sweden, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay later.
Further information and Klarnas user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.